Blue Mountains City Council engaged Dynamic Modular Constructions to supply and install staff facilities for the Blaxland Waste Management Facility. It comprised of a General manager’s office, (complete with data and communications fitted), shower and toilet facilities and a lunch/change room. Dynamic Modular was happy to receive positive feedback from the staff and management regarding the project.
Dynamic Modular Buildings - Projects
Dynamic Modular Constructions (formally known as ShedUp Portable Buildings) with a dedicated team of designers, craftsmen, builders and utility experts construct all modular buildings on site in our extensive warehouse in Picton, New South Wales.
Blue Mountains City Council
- New Parish, Church and offices - Western Sydney
- Blue Mountains City Council
- The Best in Essential Standard Buildings
- Catering to the Building Needs of the Mining and Resources Sector
- Protect your Investment with a Switch Room
- Multi-Purpose Residential Buildings
- Waroonga Public School's New Classrooms
- Modular Local Council Office Building
- A new Freight Terminal at Enfield
- Staff amenities building for the Sydney Eye Hospital